Chynadoll Creations

Chynadoll Creations

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Monster High x3




Hey guys, here are a few of my MH repaints. Two have already been featured and the third gal is new. These are the only three I have painted thus far ;-)



This is my latest MH repaint. She is the Clawdeen
Wolf doll who came wearing the pj's and green slippers.
She was repainted using artistic acrylics, pastels and sealers.
She is wearing Bratz clothing.



My First MH repaint.
Wearing Bratz fashions

Second MH reroot and repaint. She originally had a green
and black stripe in the front of her hair. I made her entire head purple.
She is wearing  a Bratz fashion as well.

Helping to do the laundry.
















Chynadoll Creations 2013

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the newest girls lips! So much depth! Very pretty! And you know I love the gal in purple. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat. I love how she came out as well:-) the one with the purple has spunk and is totally digging her awesome boots lol
      Once she got rid of that stripe in her hair she got major attitude!

      Delete
  2. Your latest repaint is very cute - and photogenic. I hope you do many more of these repaints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you ! I plan to do more of these lovely gals.

      Delete
  3. They look so beautiful and cute! And I love your pics, they look full of life en all of them! Congrats on your work, I'll never get tired of telling you what an artist you are!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rossetti, I appreciate your comments. I never get tired of hearing them ;-) Hugs...

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain:: wow wow ... Clawdeen is fabulous! I like to wash and iron furniture. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marta, thank you for you comments. Hugs..

      Delete
  5. Cat took the words right out of my mouth. Love the lips on the first girl. Her whole face was so expressive. They are all really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vanessa... Thanks so much for your comments as well. I am digging the new chick also lol. I love her eyes! Thanks for popping by. Hugs

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. Your comments are appreciated .