Chynadoll Creations

Chynadoll Creations

Friday, April 18, 2014

Etsy shop finally opened!!



Etsy shop finally up and open!! Whoo Hoo!!!!


Shout out to my girl Anika for all your help and encouragement. You my chicka for life!!
Shout out to my girl Kenya @1129 Solutions. You keep hooking me up with fantastic labels, banners etc, Continued success to you!!!

And last but certainly not least.... to all my followers, 

Thank you for your continued support and liking my creations. 

Hugs and LOve to you all




Chynadoll Creations 2014

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I know you will do very well. You are a wealth of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out. Thank you for all the creativity. You never cease to amaze me with the new talents ;O)

    C4L <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congratulations Cecile! I am very proud of you. : ) Many blessings with your creations in your shop! I will definitely be a customer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I know first hand how fabulous your creations are.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have come a long way in a very short time. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent. Wow, great gifts and great additions for any collection. It's good that you have settled on a type of doll and have kept it consistent. Who knows, like GI Joe and Barbie before it, these figurines may further build their own character and spawn a bunch of stories in an expanded world. More franchises, more fun!

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. Your comments are appreciated .