Chynadoll Creations

Chynadoll Creations

Friday, June 22, 2012

Introducing Karrin

Hey guys.... Here is my latest commission. She is another S.I.S repaint (my absolute favorite to repaint LOL) This time its a repainted Marissa.


This is the before picture
Face removal :)

Applying tattoos


Letting her get used to her new tattoo lol

Adding her face

She needed a cigarette break!


A creative mess!

Introducing Karrin. Here she is wearing a custom
made wig by tabloach.auctivacommerce.com/
for her first look :)






She has been repainted using artistic acrylics and sealers.


Karrin is sporting handmade jewelry
along with hand painted tattoos









Hey Muff, look... I finally scored a few of those elusive
wine buckets LOL




For her second look (which she likes much better, It is a longer
wig from tabloach.auctivacommerce.com/


Yeah she is feeling this one! 


Karrin
Chynadoll Creations
2012



14 comments:

  1. Dang! I almost cursed! She looks like she means business. "You lookin' at me? Oh, you feelin' froggy then jump, fool!" Love her! Your tattoos are so crisp and clean.

    Congrats on the bottle stopper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, she was totally cussing me out during her transformation! She loves her new look though. She has major attitude. Thanks for your comment Muff :)

      Delete
    2. Muff - You keep me in stitches!

      Delete
  2. I also prefer the second look, she's awesome! Great repaint, she look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rossetti, she loves the second look as well :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, Love her look. I have a Barbie that I tried to defrock. Still have a few pieces of hair to get out. But saw the wigs. I wonder if I would like this better. Will send you an e-mail with pics and let you give me some ideas about wigs.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She knows she's working it out :O) Love her new look

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love her tats! You are such an artist. I would totally freak out if I removed all of the face paint and had to do it from scratch. Great job my friend! I love her.

    Happy Saturday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karrin is lovely. I love her second wig better, too. Purchased a similar wig from tabloach but have not been able to get it styled the way it looked online. I'll keep working with it, I guess.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both wigs on her. Two different looks but both very lovely. I got an old Hollywood vibe from the first wig. I pictured her in a fur coat and a long cigarette. Great job, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kept scrolling between the before and after pictures - what a transformation. I think I like the second wig better because the colour suits her skintone but she looks good in the first wig as well. I'm sure your client will love her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tattoos. Also great wigs. Thanks for sharing the link to the supplier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from Spain: I prefer the second wig of Karrin . She is more modern. A great job with tattoos and jewelry. You always do a great job. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. Your comments are appreciated .