Chynadoll Creations

Chynadoll Creations

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Monster High In Da House!

Here is a post of my other love ......

                                   Monster High

I love Clawdeen and Howleen Wolf!!!

They are such fun to pose and play with LOL. Yes I do have my moments where I am a little girl again playing with dolls:) I even annoy my hubby with it.  He was asleep one night and the little bad girl in me started messing with him.

Have a look at my Monster High play time.



My First and Second attempt at a MH repaint.


She has no name yet because I am not sure if she
is gonna keep that face yet LOL


This is my first MH repaint :) she is actually wearing
FR clothing.
She just LOVES that sweater!



The Gang
Only one of them has a fashionista body so far!

The newest member of the clan is Howleen.
She just looks like she is up to no good!

That is the cuteness right there LOL



Me being silly one night while my hubby was sleeping.
 Ha Ha
He never even moved or woke up!

Chynadoll Creations
2012



20 comments:

  1. I love your dolls. Their eyes...love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Loretta. Hugs to you:) thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I love the MH dolls too. The Wolf family are the only ones that I collect in MH. I need to free my girls. : ). I love the one you took while your husband was sleeping. Lol! Very funny! Oh and your repaints are awesome as always.

    Waving at you my friend!!))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,so funny!the picture on your hubby's head :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha that was funny! He laughed when he saw it:-)

      Delete
  4. I had my first MH a few weeks ago and I'm thinking about repainting it, they look easier than Barbies... Your gang is so gorgeous!!! They all look great... and naughty!! The last pic is very funny, doll collectors' hubbies are normally very patient with their wifes, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool gang! The pic with your husband crack me up! lol!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Wolf clan too so it was great to see such fun pictures of them. I think mine are due for some Halloween photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: how funny and original pictures of your Monnster and the head of your husband ... You are very creative. I have also several Monsters. Your collection is very nice. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your MH crew and you did a great job on the repaints. LOL...I can only imagine what it must be like to open your eyes and have a doll on your head...and a MH doll at that, LOL.

    Your hubs seems like a good sport.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:-) yeah he is a really good sport ! I keek him amused lol

      Delete
  9. Oh, that is too cute, one of the Wolf clan on your hubby's head as he sleeps. LOL

    On the other hand, folks have GOT to stop this conspiracy, trying to get me to buy these MH dolls. All these irresistible photos are wearing me DOWN. Sigh. But I gotta look anyway. Thanks for making the looking FUN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I felt the same way about them until I actually got my first one in my hands lol I'm totally hooked now !

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. Your comments are appreciated .